February 7, 2011

Project 52 {week six} - the sweet little prince

This week, I'd like to feature my sweet little prince. At about the age of 3.5 yr old, I surely thought that one of us was *not* going to make it to his 4th birthday. Ok...ONLY KIDDING CPA...I ***LOVE*** this guy more than anything in the world...but seriously, if you've had a 3.5 yr old boy, I'm guessing that you get where I'm coming from...he'd learned to push every button and he is quite the debater...nice...and through all of my frustrations, I just kept waiting for 4...and now that he's been 4 for a few weeks, I would say that while it's not a dramatic turn around with him, but we're definitely making progress.


And...on a different note...Let me just tell you how much Mike appreciates my new obsession with Pinterest...*not*...so I'd like to add a segment of "CRAP INSPIRED BY PINTEREST"...(I would credit the original, but now that I have pinterest to organize this stuff, I can't be bothered...it's the thought that counts though). This week, I made some Super Bowl Party appetizers...and sandwiches of apples and peanut butter. I highly recommend both ideas! =) Thank you Pinterest and pinners!!!


2 comments:

Jen said...

I have a 3 1/2 year old who also makes me crazy. =) I don't have buttons anymore, he has worn them off.

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Oh I gaurantee he hasn't pushed Every button YET! Wait till hes 14 and get back to me. You really do have gorgeous children.
BTW you are gonna see random comment from me on your posts because I come and visit your blog with intentions of logging in and going to comment and never do and so today I decided If I visit I am goint to comment.