February 1, 2011

Project 52 {week five} - feeling nostalgic

Yesterday, I braved the cold and snow to attend an amazing training session for Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep. This is a wonderful organization and if you have the time please click the link to check them out and please please please donate. They provide a wonderful gift for many families.

Anyways...when I got home, I was emotionally exhausted, from the training and also driving in the snow (but that's a whole other Oprah)...but of course I checked Facebook and my friend Jenn had asked to see baby photos. Perfect timing! Thanks Jenn! <3 So, as I looked back at my babies, tears came to my eyes and I just want the whole world to know how lucky I am and how much I appreciate my sweethearts...so this week, we're looking back at my little ones.

Nicholas Michael Jobling, born 1/17/07


Claire Elisabeth Jobling, born 8/27/09

No comments: