January 2, 2011

Project 52 {week one} - Snow Angel

One of my goals for this year is to post at least once a week for fun...personal photos, etc...I had a ton of fun with my 25 days of Christmas, but I just know that I don't have time for a Project 365! LOL...Crazy! Anyways...to kick off the year, here is my snow angel! Last year, Claire was just a tiny baby and this is our first real snow storm of the season, so this is Claire's first experience with SNOW! It was quite an adventure to stuff my 16 month old into her 6-9 mo snow suit. It was a scene straight out of A Christmas Story!







And...I think she likes snow just about as much as I do! LOL

3 comments:

Barbie said...

What a cutie-pie she is!!!

Paparazzimommy_Dayna said...

oh that is cute!!!

Margaret said...

So adorable, especially the one of her standing.