May 31, 2011

Project 52 {week twenty one} - NOLA

I went to ASM for work last week in New Orleans. The weather was oppressive...SO hot and SO humid. Needless to day, lugging around my camera was not at the top of my priority list, but I did take a few snaps. =)

It was great to see old friends again...to catch-up and hang out. I absolutely LOVED seeing Diana again and we spent half the time bitching about the joys of 4 year old boys...but we also had a GREAT time! =) Diana - I miss you and Mark and the kids so much and I can't wait to see you all again soon! Here is a snap of us from her camera at the cemetery.



Of course, no trip to NOLA is complete without breakfast at Cafe' Du Monde, to which I went with JC and Andrea. We then walked around a bit and I made the love-birds pose for a photo for me (which I'll post on my pro blog)...*still* working on getting them to book a family session ;) *hint* *hint*




A few snaps from the French Quarter and the Garden District....again, I was too hot and lazy to take many pics and now I'm being even more lazy to even upload most of them...but here are a couple of fun ones.







No comments: