May 6, 2011

Project 52 {week eighteen} - A Mike of all trades

Mike has always been good at things...all sorts of things...he can do just about anything. He's also great at being supportive of all projects that I come up with. Lately, with my obsession with Pinterest, my project wish list has grown....soooo...he's been hard at work.

Can we build it? YES WE CAN!

Mike the builder:

I saw an adorable baby bed prop on Etsy...but I'm cheap, so I asked Mike to make me one.



ok...he did have some help from Handy Nicholas



and VOILA...the finished product...modeled by the sweet berry pie (for more pics as a newborn photo prop, check out my photography blog: HERE



And....it doesn't end there...he can do anything...from building our pergola to cooking to having a green thumb...he's a Mike of all trades!

I love orchids, but if I'm near one, surely I will kill it...too much water, not enough water...I can't win with my brown thumbs...but Mike is the ultimate Orchid whisperer...he has rescued every orchid we have and even the one JoAnna gave us that was destined for the rubbish bin...All three of my current ones are re-blooming right now.



No comments: